your psc is committed to protecting the privacy of visitors to this website (the “Site”) and to complying with UK Data Protection legislation. This policy explains how we treat the personal information that you provide to us.
your psc is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Your visits to and use of this Site
- name and gender
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- Any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this Site.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- in the administration of this Site
- to improve the services we offer
- Internal record keeping.
- Management of your account with the cps group or an associated business.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- to supply you with the information or services that you have requested
- to contact you for your views on our services
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new services, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
- to provide other companies with statistical information about our users (this information will not be used to identify any individual user(s))
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
- to send you information about our business or the businesses of carefully-selected third parties which we think maybe of interest to you
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access, disclosure or alteration we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Cookies are small data files sent by a web server to a web browser when that browser visits the server’s website and are stored by the browser on the computer’s hard drive. Cookies enable the web server to monitor activity on the website and make it easier for the user to log on to and use the website on future occasions. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
You can set your computer’s web browser to reject cookies, although you may then not be able to use certain features on the Site. If you do not wish to receive cookies in the future, please contact us. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
If you should no longer agree to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may inform us in writing or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Company Secretary, your psc, 150 Minories, London, EC3N 1LS.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Changes to this policy